Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Spiritual Communist

'What is the point in believing in God?' 'How can one claim to be rationale and yet believe in the most absurd abstract ever created?' 'Why waste time on God when it may be better used to create your own destiny?' People ask...

Well, as for me, without God and faith-my own, personal sans exhibition-it would be too hard for me to forgive people who have been unjust, erred and have saddened me deep-at times so deep that normally, without that God who taught me to forgive, who helps me to forget and pray for the goodness, well being and blessings of wonders and wonderful life for them who saddened me, I would have ended up miserable and bitter, swearing, cursing and violently abusing the people and the world around me most of the time. 

Today instead, though ridiculously irrational, absurd and abstract, the time invested in the goodness of God in absolute faith, has created a destiny for me to live alongside others who I cease to hate nor destroy yet never cease to love unconditionally like my God ever would... eventually its a choice between a natural hater or a nurtured lover, a choice between evil and good and an ultimate choice between violence and peace. Though I cross and fall off the line of goodness in this dreadful path of life and people I tread, (ever so many times), it is this God that puts me back in track and helps me continue with courage and peace, nudging me to take the higher road (unsurprized to see many walking besides) and rest in a destiny chosen for me... "Why then should I not be a wandering vagabond treading towards this destiny?!" "Afterall, if Communism is about sharing, equality, justice and to ensure a peaceful coexistence bearing one another, what else is God then?!" I ask... hahaha... Lifes Good... and better still with an unconditional God rising above a conditional ideology... 

No comments: