Monday, September 21, 2009

From A Trip



There is so much I would like to blog about. Just back from a trip to my cousins. So many events and so many personalities and so many dynamics that come with it... so much so that yesterday's Ramzaan party at Sumsudeen's was a good get away. The night, once again with friends at another party... these days I get invited to so many parties and invariably there is so much of sharing. Sort of getting used to the fact that various groups like to party and glad to be part of every other group. Sadder than being invited to these parties were you are obliged to go would be, when you don't get invited to any. So think this is better for me...


Ever wonder what comes in when a group deliberates itself to listen to you thinking that you are meaningful? It sort of puts a need to be reassured with the arms of wisdom around you and wish passively that you are making sense and not dissappointing the audience. At times it makes you feel as though the acceptance of you by the group can surpass their expectations so much so that you can actually touch upon the lightest things in the world and make it sound like a wonder. Needless to say, it is... isn't it not?


By the by, yesterday had its interesting turn of events too. Vulnerability is not my 'inthing' yet I knew I was vulnerable at certain points. Glad that it went as unnoticed as a Freudian slip. By the by, I wrote one of the steamiest, passionate and intense poems yesterday... Have to decide if i may post it... hmmmm! let me think...


Psst! Haven't been able to post anything that I wanted to... just got drifted away...


Bottomline: Life is interesting...

No comments: